In 1982/1983 one of the hair cuts men more popular if it was called “francesinha”. Can you imagine what this was? Virtually any kid that was “modern” adopted this court, which consisted in a fringe split in the middle and a peaked on the sides longer, beautiful thing – I would put a photo here, but I fear by locking your computer on so much splendor. Shortly after the “surprise” would give space to the “mullet”, but this is already another story that only ends in the half of 90 years.
I touched on the subject because it is always good to remember that many of the cuts that devastate at certain times, shortly afterwards seem an aberration. No one ensures that the pompadour of today will not be the joke of tomorrow. However, there is a category of hair cuts that is almost (emphasis on almost) free of the heavy hand and harsh fashion, that are the cuts with a classical inspiration.
Hair cuts male classics
Leave the wires very low on the sides and the topetão sustained by all kinds of products from styling and enters the cut made in the scissors, with a slight finishing machine, longer on top, but with less volume, having the wires sat perfectly hairstyles for environments that are more sophisticated or with a guy a little bit more unstructured at times of leisure, but without fringes spiky and locks irregular present in several modern cuts.
Tips for those who want to adopt the style
- Many times there is no need to change anything in your cut, just adapt the hairstyle and the ointment used for styling the hair;
- If you change the cut, show a picture to your barber, so he will have a good idea of what you must do;
- Do not feel ashamed to ask a barber to teach you how to do the hairstyle correctly, and don’t forget to ask what is the product that he is using to keep everything in place;
- The cut with classic inspiration combines with many styles, from the hipster to the business executive, but it can be kind of weird if you are very largadão, so it’s a “self-analysis fashion” before adopting it;
- How you will style your hair with a pomade, paste or wax (type this here), holding the wires in place, the trips to the barber does not need to be with a periodicity religious, but this is not a reason to relax, trim the edges if you’re feeling that the court is losing shape;
- For those who are accustomed to wrap the hair with just your hands, it’s worth the warning: here is needed a comb or brush to put everything in place if you want a result tidy;
- The hairstyle does not need to be divided from the side, the cut known as “slicked back hair” can be simply played back in a symmetric fashion;
- Some hairs can present a lot of volume on the side, it is important that you learn to master this volume, otherwise you have to stay on the cutting machine to lower the sides.
An interesting feature of this classic style is that it can serve the young men or not. If you pay attention in the pictures you will see that, contrary to what you may imagine, the court does not age people.
Best 25+ Haircuts for toddler girl ideas on Pinterest …
Best 25+ Hair designs for men ideas on Pinterest
Haircuts for Men: 7 Great Celebrity Hairstyles!
The 5 Most Flattering Haircuts for Women in Their 70s—and …
6 Stylish Hipster Haircuts
1000+ ideas about Medium Asian Hairstyles on Pinterest …
6 Stylish Hipster Haircuts
9 best Hair References images on Pinterest
Barbers, Barber shop and A paris on Pinterest
469 best Male models images on Pinterest
Relaxed Hairstyles: 10 Simple and Cute Hairstyles for Your …
Judi Dench Photos Photos: Arrivals At The Orange British …
71 best images about Men’s Platinum Hair on Pinterest …
The 25+ best Mother of the bride hairdos ideas on …
Best Hairstyles For Men According To Face Shape
1000+ images about Ass Gay on Pinterest
1000+ ideas about Classic Mens Haircut on Pinterest …
Which hair cut is best for you? | DSC
17 Best ideas about Mohawk Hairstyles Men on Pinterest …
Short Hairstyles: Your A-List Inspiration