Some tips to moisturize your lips dry include drinking plenty of water, pass a lipstick moisturizer or you can choose to spend a little bit of ointment hydrating and healing as Bepantol, for example.
The lips dry can have various causes, such as dehydration, sunburn, allergic reactions to lipsticks, toothpastes, foods, or drinks, or can even be caused by changes in the weather, such as cold weather or dry.Therefore, to maintain the hydration of the lips and prevent them becoming irritated, red, cracked, or descamativos, here are some tips:
- Pass Bepantol before you go to sleep
The Bepantol is an ointment with a powerful effect, a healer and moisturizer, specially indicated for the treatment of burns and diaper rash.
This remedy, is a powerful ally in skin hydration, and therefore can be applied on the lips at night, before going to sleep.
Bepantol will nourish in depth the lips, also helping in the healing of cuts and wounds due to its effect on healing.
- Exfoliate regularly the lips
Exfoliate your lips helps remove dead skin cells, leaving the lips softer and smoother. So, to exfoliate and moisturize your lips with ingredients that are homemade and natural, you will need to:
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar;
- 1 teaspoon of honey;
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil;
- 1 toothbrush.
Mode of preparation:
- In a small pot put all the ingredients and mix well. Then, you should apply the mixture on the lips and using a toothbrush gentle make a circular motion on lips to exfoliate.
After you exfoliate, let sit the mixture for 15 to 30 minutes, removing at the end with water.
- Daily use lipsticks, moisturizers and repairers
Jellies, moisturizers such as royal jelly or lipsticks rich in oils, minerals, vitamins, shea butter or bees wax are great options that leave lips beautiful, hydrated and soft. The important thing is to choose a Lipbalm with moisturizing and repairing, which nourish and repair the lips cracked and dry.
The butters of cocoa are also great to protect, moisturize and improve the texture of the lips, but it is important to remember that you do not have sun protection factor, unlike what happens with the Lipbalms. See how to prepare a moisturizing homemade and natural to take care of the lips in Moisturizer homemade for lips dry.
Care to prevent the lips dry
In addition to these tips, there are also some cautions that in the day-to-day help to prevent the lips to become irritated, red, or cracked, such as:
- Not to pass the language on his lips to wet or dampen the feel of the cold, as the salts and pH of the saliva worsen or cause dryness;
- Before you wear lipstick or gloss always apply a lip moisturizer;
- Avoid lipsticks with fixation of 24 hours, because the compounds used to set the color leave lips dry and dry;
- Drink plenty of water, especially in winter, to maintain hydration of the skin and of the lips;
- You opt to buy more than a moisturizer, so you can always have one available (one at home and another in the bag, for example) to apply whenever you feel necessary.
These are some precautions that help prevent the dry lips and dry, however if you have any sores or blisters that do not heal should consult the dermatologist as soon as possible, because treating of some disease, such as herpes labialis, for example.Here’s how to recognize the symptoms of this disease Learn how to recognize the symptoms of herpes.
10 DIY Home Remedies for Chapped Lips
5 Makeup Tricks For A Sexy Smile
10 Best MAC Lipsticks For Indian Skintone
10 Best Lip Balms 2018 – Lip Balms Reviews
Full Lips: 9 Makeup Tricks
Lip Licker’s Dermatitis-A Common Problem During Winter
Look Years Younger with the Best Makeup for Aging Skin
Revlon Moon Drops Lip Conditioner
Makeup Monsters Cosmetics UK
Fruit Pigmented® Cocoa Butter Matte Lipstick: Mojave – 100 …
White Spots on Toenails
Aquaphor Healing Ointment
ChapStick Lip Health Balm Medicated Instant Repair For Dry …
Meet Iman Oubou: Miss New York United States 2015 – The …
Summer Skin Essentials
Burt’s Bees Honey Moisturizing Lip Balm 0.15oz
Best Small Humidifier for Office
Monroe Misfit Makeup
PANDA’S DREAM EYE PATCH
A Toddler’s Dry Cracked Lips