The act of tightening and squeezing blackheads and pimples leave marks on face which are the acne scars. These can be small tiny holes scattered on the forehead, cheeks, side of face and chin, which do not go out alone, requiring specific treatment.
The treatment against acne scars can be done by using creams and remedies that should be applied on the face daily, but other options include treatment with acids, micro-needling, laser, and filler, for example. Learn how it is made and when each of them is the best option.
- Creams and remedies to spend in the face
The dermatologist can indicate the use of creams that promote collagen formation to pass on the face, every day, after cleaning the skin in the proper manner.
- It is good for:Teenagers and young people who still have pimples and blackheads on the face. The treatment is usually time-consuming, because while they are being born new blackheads and pimples, it will be necessary to maintain the treatment. Therefore, in this phase, you should do skin cleansing at the beautician, the whole week, and use the creams and lotions given by the dermatologist every day, to keep the skin clean, moisturized, without spots or scars.When the teen still has a lot of pimples, but it is already possible to observe that they are getting marks of scars on the skin, you should redouble the treatment of acne to prevent scars.
- Dermabrasion or Microdermabrasion
It is a type of scrub is made with small equipment with a tip of adiamantada or with crystals of aluminum oxide, which ‘lixam’ the skin removing its outer layer, leaving the face more thin and more uniform. This increases the activity of fibroblasts and the production of collagen that give firmness and support to the skin, and the result is a skin more firm and smooth. This peeling of the skin over the external allows a better entry of fatty and creams indicated to supplement the treatment with this type of product, although microdermabrasion can also be used in an isolated way.Learn more about this treatment.
- It is good for: People who have acne scars, which form small ripples on the face of it, this being the type of acne scar most common. The disadvantage is that you need to do the treatment every week and the total treatment time is uncertain. But in any case this type of exfoliation helps in the regeneration of the skin, and leaves it firmer and moisturizers penetrate better and more results.
- Peeling with acids
It consists in applying acidic substances directly on the skin to be treated, leaving act for a few minutes. As a result the skin to peel and a new layer of skin is born, more firm, without blemishes, and is soft. The treatment is strong and eliminates even the scars deep skin, in a definitive way. To learn how this treatment is done and the care that you need to have on a day-to-day to have a baby skin.
- It is good for: People who already don’t have any pimple or blackhead on the face, with more than 30 years, which is when the skin becomes more flaccid, showing even more scars on the face. It is an excellent option for those who have many scars on the face, with different depths. The number of sessions required can be as high as 15 held 1 time per week.
- Microagulhamento with DermaRoller
This treatment consists in passing the DermaRoller, which is a small roll filled with small needles arranged throughout the region with scars, in the directions vertical, horizontal and diagonal. The small needles will penetrate throughout the skin, causing small wounds, that heal will form a skin more even and smooth, because it promotes the increase of new collagen fibers in the lesional skin.
- It is good for:People who have acne scars, mild or moderate that has no stud or the spine, and that support the discomfort caused by the sliding of the needles in the skin. One advantage is that the DermaRoller can be purchased in beauty products stores or on the internet, and can be applied at home, although best results are achieved when the treatment is done with experienced professionals.
The treatment with various types of laser are indicated to remove acne scars, good examples are CO2 lasers, Erbium-Yag and Nd:Ag, for example. In this treatment the therapist will place the laser in the area that will be treated and will issue some shots, which cause a little pain or discomfort. With the laser there is a change in the collagen fibers, leaving skin smooth to the end of the 3rd session, with a result that holds for more than 1 year.
- It is good for:the laser has The advantage of also removing all traces of acne, but this treatment should be done by the dermatologist or by a physiotherapist specialized.
- Fill the skin with Hyaluronic Acid
It is a treatment done by the dermatologist and it consists of injections in the face, remove the points of fibrosis that are the cause of depression that give rise to the scar, uniformizando the skin. The injections may contain substances preenchedoras as hyaluronic acid, acrylate, or the fat of the person, for example.
- It is good for: People who have acne scars that does not change its shape to stretch the skin and that it does not wish to perform other treatments.
- Injection of plasma
It is a treatment that consists of injections in the entire area to be treated containing blood and plasma from the same person. This treatment can only be done by the dermatologist, and have good results, although it is not very common its use against acne scars. The blood of the person is not able to be fully absorbed by the body and form a clot, which will form a reorganization of the hematoma, producing new collagen fibers, and fibrin, and as a result the small holes of the face are being filled in and the result is the skin smooth and firm.
- It is good for:People who are not afraid of needles, and cannot perform other types of treatments.
To start any treatment to remove the marks left by the pimples should consult a professional such as dermatologist, physical therapist, specialist or a beautician because they may indicate the most appropriate treatment, taking into consideration the age, the type of skin the person has, the depth of the marks and the availability of time and financial that the person owns. The ideal is to not adopt just one treatment, but to go merging 2 or 3 options to achieve better results, more quickly.
How To Remove Acne Scars
How Long Do Pimple Blemishes Take To Fade Away? « You by Sia
Best ways to get rid of acne overnight, treatments for …
Treatment for oily acne prone skin, best way to get rid of …
Yakson(약손명가): [YAKSON HOUSE] BEAUTY TREATMENTS WITH BANANA …
How to rid acne pits, acne scar removal products reviews …
35 Tips How To Remove Acne Scars from Face Fast at Home
[TONYMOLY] I’m Real Mask Sheet Pack of 11 – Beauty Shop HQ
Pimple Removal – Pimple Removal Treatments
Face masks to get rid of acne overnight, acne solutions …
DIY Natural Scar Remover
Organic Rosehip Seed Oil
Home Remedies to Remove Deep Acne Scars
Skin Care – Acne Scars
30 Home Remedies to Get Rid of Acne Scars Quickly
How To Treat Early Acne Scars Go Away
Best 25+ Dark spot treatment ideas on Pinterest
face care acne scar removal cream Acne Spots skin care …
10 Tips on How to get Rid of Acne Scars
How to Remove Acne Scars on the Face